Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Outline of this project:
For this project you will need to:
- Carry out some background research into what plants need to grow
- Consider a variable for the investigation
- Add a list of references and acknowledgements
Your learning goals are:
- Plan and conduct a scientific investigation that is a fair test
- Record, analyses and communicate the results
- Evaluate the quality of the data collected and identify improvements
The KWHLAQ chart may help you when you're working on this assignment
High quality information
To find high quality content, start with the Library's resources rather than a search engine and save time.
Time lapse radish seeds sprouting, top and roots growing