The song of Archilles
- Call Number: MILLISBN: 9781408821985Patroclus, a young prince, has been exiled to the kingdom of Phthia. One day, Achilles takes the prince under his wing. As they grow into young men their bond blossoms into something far deeper - despite the displeasure of Achilles's mother. When word comes that Helen of Sparta has been kidnapped, Achilles joins the cause to lay siege to Troy in her name. Patroclus follows Achilles into war.
The perks of being a wallflower
- Call Number: CHBOISBN: 9781471100482Charlie is a shy and introspective teenage boy, a wallflower always standing on the edge of the action. We learn about him through the letters he writes to someone of an undisclosed name as he is taken under the wings of two seniors who welcome him to the real world.
- Call Number: OSEMISBN: 9780007559244Frances has been a study machine with one goal. Nothing will stand in her way; not friends, not a guilty secret – not even the person she is on the inside. Then Frances meets Aled, and for the first time she's unafraid to be herself.
So when the fragile trust between them is broken, Frances is caught between who she was and who she longs to be. Now Frances knows that she has to confront her past. To confess why Carys disappeared…
Frances is going to need every bit of courage she has.
Aristole and Dante discover the secrets of the universe
Holding the man
- ISBN: 0143202820In the mid-seventies at an all-boys Catholic school in Melbourne, Timothy Conigrave fell wildly and sweetly in love with the captain of the football team. So began a relationship that was to last for fifteen years, a love affair that weathered disapproval, separation and, ultimately, death. With honesty and insight, Conigrave's bestselling memoir explores the highs and lows of any partnership: the intimacy, constraints and temptations. And the strength of heart both men had to find when they tested positive to HIV.
- Call Number: KOSTISBN: 9780143309031The Swimmer. The Rebel. The Nerd. All Ryan, Harley and Miles had in common was Isaac. They lived different lives, had different interests and kept different secrets. But they shared the same best friend. They were sidekicks. And now that Isaac's gone, what does that make them?