- Amnesty InternationalAmnesty International is a global movement of more than 3 million supporters, members and activists in more than 150 countries and territories who campaign to end grave abuses of human rights.
- International Criminal CourtThe International Criminal Court (ICC), governed by the Rome Statute, is the first permanent, treaty based, international criminal court established to help end impunity for the perpetrators of the most serious crimes of concern to the international community
- International Knowledge Network of Women in PoliticsInternational Knowledge Network of Women in Politics, iKNOW Politics, is an interactive network of women in politics from around the world who share experiences, access resources and advisory services, and network and collaborate on issues of interest.
- International Monetary FundThe International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an organization of 187 countries, working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world.
- WWW Virtual LibraryThis section of the WWW Virtual Library system is a frequently updated Internet directory of over 2000 annotated links to high-quality English-language sources of information and analysis in a wide range of international affairs, international relations, international studies, global studies, and global education topics. These sites are carefully selected for their long-term value, favoring those with cost-free, authoritative information and analysis online. Each website is described only in general terms because of the typically rapid changes in details of its contents and features. You can use the drop-down menu at the top center of each page to navigate this whole site, or return to this page by clicking on the "Home" logo at the foot of each page.
A selection of titles from the MHS Library reference collection. Some of the books in this collection are available for overnight loan.
- Encyclopedia of Political Thought byCall Number: Reference 320.03 SHEISBN: 0816043515Publication Date: 2001
- Encyclopedia of Terrorism byCall Number: Reference 363.32503 COMISBN: 9780816062775Publication Date: 2007
- The Oxford Companion to the High Court of Australia byCall Number: Reference 347.94035 OXFISBN: 9780195540222Publication Date: 2002
- The Oxford Companion to Politics of the World byCall Number: Reference 320.03 OXFISBN: 9780195059342Publication Date: 1993